Just a quick note: My retreat, crop and CM related news has moved to Deb’s Crop Club (http://debscrop.club). I have not only upcoming crop and retreat sign-ups there, but also a list of my current in-stock products (I always have Tape Runner refills, so they aren’t pictured, but just let me know if you have adhesive needs and I can help you out).
All of the details for the fabulous, wonderful, not-to-be-missed 2019 Spring Crop Retreat.
For those of you who have been patiently waiting for it, we now have confirmation on pricing from the Ashley Inn for this year’s retreat.
Here are the “Official” Retreat details. My apologies that it has taken this long to get things ironed out.
The Ashley Inn, Cascade, Idaho
Friday, March 15th through Sunday, March 17th, 2019
$160 each for 5 in a room
$170 each for 4 in a room
$185 each for 3 in a room
$225 each for 2 in a room
$315 for 1 in a room
Once again this year, there has been a management change at the Ashley Inn. Here are a few things that we would like you to be aware of:
- We need a confirmed head count by January 31st of at least 25 people. Our deposit is non-refundable as of January 31st.
- A $75 registration fee is due by January 31st.
- The full balance of the Retreat fee is due by February 28th. We have to pay for all registrations in full to the Ashley Inn on March 1st. No changes can be made after that date.
- Also, no changes to your room assignment and/or roommate(s) can be made after that date.
- The Ashley Inn is charging us an extra fee for medically necessary special dietary requests. Please let us know ahead of time if you have a special dietary need so we can communicate that with the hotel. It doesn’t appear that they will be able to make last-minute accommodations/changes this year.
(If you have any friends who may be interested in coming, please forward this message on to them! We don’t have a lot of time this year to add more folks, so sooner is better than later!)
If you would like a link to pay your registration or other fees with a credit card, you can find that here: (The registration fee link is live … I will work to get the rest of the fees up this weekend.)
(To keep up-to-date on Retreat stuff, please join our FB Group just for the Retreat:
Hope you all have a great weekend and I’ll send more information soon!
We’re trying to pull together the final details for you all for the 2019 Spring Crop Retreat at the Ashley Inn. We’ll post the full skinny soon, but in the meantime, mark your calendar for …