I just love being able to get away up there each year. It really makes a difference when you can put the distractions behind and set up projects without having to put them away for two days.
I personally accomplished almost all of my objectives for the weekend. Here’s my short list:
- I completed my badly overdue family calendar (digital) – it will run April 2014 to March 2015
- I completed the journaling and page decoration in my oldest daughter’s album from 2009 through 2012.
- I completed the journaling and page decoration in my middle daughter’s album from 2010 through 2012.
- I started my “Camper” album in a new Ahni and Zoe book (the You Better Beleaf It album)
- And, I pre-cut the eight cake pieces for my middle daughter’s paper gift box birthday cake. (Her birthday was on Tuesday!)
Whew! The only project I didn’t complete was the journaling in my son’s album. That’s the next priority, I guess.
If you joined us at the Ashley Inn, we’re so glad you did! Karla and I will be sending you a post-retreat survey link via email. If you don’t happen to get that from me, please let me know and I’ll send it to you. We want your feedback!
And if you didn’t get to join us, please start making plans for next year. We currently have it on the calendar with the Ashley Inn for April 10-12, 2015. Those dates could change, but for now, those are the plans.